Sunday, May 25, 2008
Cowpuck Neighbors....
Well just when we thought we would get our fence done , Glean's out checking the property lines and the LOUD F---- ing people next door calls the Cops on us . Never thought that would happen LOL LOL We where on there property . What ever Now Here comes the Rotty after there asses. They think there funny they will think Funny ..... More to come I'm sure ................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I cannot believe they called the cops on you, that's just lame. I hope those people move away, wouldn't that be lovely! :)
Any new neighbor gossip, or are they leaving you alone? I hope all is well! :)
No new shit from them yet , oh yes they Called the city of Turner Ha ha ha they know us bettre then that LOL LOL
Post a Comment